It was great to see such a large crowd tonight! I stopped counting after 25, and I realize that we were at standing room only… I appreciate everyone choosing to spend some time with us on a Wednesday night when I am sure you all have so many things on your plate.
Thank you to Eric Fogle for the excellent primer on Tinkercad. Here are a few links to the various 3D modeling tools that we discussed:
- Sketchup (http://www.sketchup.com/)
- Tinkercad (https://www.tinkercad.com/)
- Fusion360 (http://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/overview)
- Onshape (https://www.onshape.com/)
- Autodesk 123D (http://www.123dapp.com/)